Wednesday, November 17, 2010

So much for blogging !

Good intentions, just not enough discipline ( or thinking that anyone else would read this except me).
Where am I on my reading challenges ?  All over the map.  What am I working on currently:

The Lacuna  by Barbara Kingsolver
The Opposite of Falling by Jennie Rooney
The Creative Live by Julia Cameron
The Monster of Florence by Douglas Preston and Mario Spezi
Lousia May Alcott by Susan Cheever--just met her on Sunday, she gave a talk at the Concord Book Shop about this new biography.  Ms. Cheever is charming !
. . .and in keeping with New England old time favorites--John Irving's Last Twilight in Twisted River.

Don't know if I'll actually accomplish any of my reading challenges for 2010--the year has really flown by!
It's interesting to look back and try to evaluate and year's worth of books.  Just 44 days left in the year-wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment